Wednesday, August 27, 2008

wig vote--- who looks better.... I mean really.


I've had a few requests for a picture of me in my wig, I have two, one is a cute short wig that doesn't at all look like my natural hair but that's ok. the other is long, crazy out of control wig that is similar to my hair color but not at all wearable

Cameron sporting the short wig look while Elisabeth goes for the long out of control look.


Cameron's of course tries out the long look while Elisabeth is content with the short one.

and the cutest, by far, Dallin in the long wig. which only lasted for a bout a millisecond because he was not thrilled about it at all.


Cameron couldn't help posing for a few shots with the long wig.
Hey there good lookin

18 comments:

betsey said...

I vote for the short wig! I think that Cameron might need to start wearing that long crazy wig all the time!

Kerri said...

Short wig! It is super cute on you.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

wow, thats a tough one....i mean cameron looks pretty good and all...but you, now you love mahhh-velous darling!! :) i vote for the short one, too! i think it is way cute on you!!

Russell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

DANG!! Just DANG!! Cameron in that wig.....priceless! I can't stop laughing. =0)
Elisabeth I really like your short wig, and I think you should go to a beauty school and have them style your long wig for you (should only cost $5 bucks or so) and then it could be fun too. Then you should alternate long then short then long then short until every one at church is thoroughly confused! Maybe keep one in your purse when you go places and then if your kids do something embarrassing (or Cameron) then switch wigs and walk on the other side of the store or something. =0)

(sorry, I'm the deleted comment, I accidentally posted it under my husband's email...oops)

cindave said...

i love that idea. definitely keep the other one in your purse to duck out of embarrassing situations. brilliant!

Carrie said...

Short wig is totally cute! You look really good. I agree with Heidi's comment :)

Becky said...

I definitely vote for Cameron in the long wig and Elisabeth in the short wig!

Stephanie said...

These are great pictures...I got a good laugh..

I,too, vote for the short wig!! For you and for your hubby-when all is said and done, 10 years down the road when you have been cancer free for 9 years and Cameron starts losing his hair, he can use this wig..You both look fabulous!! :-)

RaLene said...

I definitely vote for the short wig. I think it makes you look sexy and I am sure that must help morale, so go with the hottie look.

Brie said...

Totally the short wig! I love it on you!

Paul and Malinda said...

You guys are having way too much fun with those wigs. Cameron looks great you go girl.

Amy Lou said...

LOVE IT! I never knew wigs could be so much fun :) I agree with Becky, Cameron in the crazy wig wins and Dallin in a close second.

Shannon said...

I don't know - You look really beautiful in either...I say Cameron continues to sport the short one though. He looks good :)
-Brittany

Jeff and Sheryl Family said...

Those wigs are hilarious! Cameron!! OH my gosh! I was cracking up! I like the idea about taking the long wig to the salon and having them style it -- you could have dread locks! Okay, maybe not, but have them do something cool. They both look just marvelous on you both, I'd have to say cameron beats you all in the long wig though. Oh my goodness! I think you look darling in those awesome hats! Serious, if the wigs are itchy, just wear the hats, you really look great!

Julianne said...

I love the short look. So so cute! Just think--you may have never had the courage to go that short with your own hair, and then you would never know how great you look with short hair. That's one positive thing to come from this, right?

Jared and Delia said...

I like the short wig too!

You amaze me everyday and we always pray for you. You are so strong and beautiful!

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Those pics really made me smile Elisabeth. You two sure are fun!

Lovin' the long wig! It looks so sexy!

Now for you, I like the short one! ;)