although Katelyn is mortified if you approach her with medicine or even glance in her general direction with a pair of scissors in your hand for fear that she too will loose her hair like mommy, she has decided that she does likes my head wear. she of course has claimed the pink ones. and since pink is like red, just with white in it, she feels she matches pretty well.
she loves to tell me how beautiful I am and asks constantly making statements like, "Mommy I would like it very much if your hair was long again, long like my hair and Princess hair," I don't want to have Short hair like you I want you to have hair like me" when will your hair grow long?
5 comments:
That is so cute that she is joining in the hat gang and wanting you to feel better I think it is very cute. You are so blessed to have such a caring daughter
Bringin' the doo-rags back, I LOVE it!! You're sure a pretty cancer patient, no doubt about it. Though I looked super close in all the pictures and couldn't see your port, I was pretty disappointed about that. =0)
What a doll!
2 very stunning ladies.
You couldn't ask for a better partner in crime :) Miss you so much. You are BEAUTIFUL. yoU know that, don't you?
love,
Britt
Post a Comment