We introduced Grant to the world of spaghetti and he LOVES it. as soon as he noticed the stringy lump on his tray he was putting fists full as fast as he could into his mouth. after scarfing his first serving down, he looked around and noticed that we had more so he grunted and flapped his arms until he got more, and more and more. when he had his fill he was placed directly into the bathtub for obvious reasons.
5 comments:
He is SOOOO DARN CUTE!! I can't believe how darling he is, I want so much to let our kids play together, I know mine would love it!! Can't you please please move by us???
He is such a cutie! My kiddos love spaghetti too! It really is the best mess!!
so cute!!! I love it, that's the same face lane makes when he's eating yogurt :)
How fun! He is the cutest baby ever
My kids love spaghetti too, only I don't let them go crazy with it. I feed it to them, cause I know they'd make a huge mess and I'm too lazy to clean it up. ;p You're such a fun mom!
Post a Comment