With news that hurricane Fay was expected to hit Tampa, I made a "just in case" trip to the grocery store along with everyone else in Tampa. by the time I got there the milk was out of stock but there was plenty of watermelon. Everything was closed and canceled today but this morning we woke up to a windy but otherwise beautiful day. so we went to the park.
we took a walk along the Pier.
7 comments:
looks like you had a fun day in spite of the weather/wind!! :) I love to see your Mama there!! We miss your family....we sure have good memories of you guys!! miss you.
Your mom's visiting! How fun! I met her while I was on my mission. She's a wonderful lady.
Dang girl! You have got a LOT of cute cute hats!
How fun to see your Mom there. I miss her and I didn't even know it until I saw her. We did have some fun times. You are beautiful with or without hair and your kids are adorable! Love you and we are still praying!
you DO have a lot of cute hats! holy cow - where did you get all those? you look great with or without them.
Good for you, taking your kids out to enjoy the storm! That looks (scary) Fun!! and yes, you are beautiful!!!
How fun the pier looked fun to walk is that far away?
Post a Comment