Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Testing Testing

I have finally finished the last of the pre-operation, post cancer discovery tests... I'm not at all under the delusion that I am by any means finished testing. but I can take a breather for a few days. hopefully I won't be pricked again until my Operation on Friday... I have a beautiful 3 inch bruise resembling nothing in particular on my right arm from last week.

7 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

i hate needles, too! glad you get a small break from the tests....good luck Friday. we are still praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Friday you are in our thought and prayers

Julia said...

Good luck on Friday!!!

cindave said...

good luck from us too. no fun, but your bright attitude still amazes me. you're an inspiration to us all.

rumplejane said...

Our prayers are with you guys ... Let us know if there is something that we can do for you!

Elizabeth Kulbeth said...

Hope everything went well. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Jenny said...

Our prayers are with you! ...and your family. Love you