Monday, July 14, 2008

Thank you!

I am so completely grateful for all the amazing things that have been done on my behalf. so many people have been willing to help with the kids and doctor's appointments and house cleaning. I have gotten some great care packages in the mail and Jill just brought over a basket full of goodies and gift cards donated by businesses throughout the community. In addition many prayers have been offered for my well being. I am simply amazed by the thoughtfulness and generosity of everyone. Thank you! Thank you!

I have always been on the giving end of service and other things like that, it's a humbling experience to be on the receiving end. I'm not sure I can express my gratitude for all the sacrifices made for me. All I can say is Thank you.

1 comment:

cindave said...

all i have offered is thoughts and prayers. i wish you were closer so i could do more. but i know all the people stepping in are happy to do it, because you are such a great person and have given yourself so many times. what goes around comes around. good thing you were so charitable before this happened!!