On Thursday I went to the aquarium with some friends. I told Jill that I was planning to get my hair cut before it all fell out. she said that she would go home and see if she had any coupons, she called me an hour later and said she had scheduled an appointment for me on Saturday at 11am at this place where another friend goes, and the best part was they would do it for free, she explained my story and they agreed to donate a haircut. isn't that fantastic.
so I went and Jacob cut my hair, he did a fabulous job. Aren't friends great!
The kids were supposed to lay down for a nap. and they were doing just fine until I came home with a new haircut, then they wanted to see me, so I laid down with them and Cameron set the timer and said that if they were still awake when the timer went off they could get out of bed. they were almost asleep when the timer went off, I didn't hear it because it was in the kitchen but Katelyn popped up and said "time a get up" Dallin popped up and Cameron came into the room saying he had cookie but only for people who were sleeping, so we all laid back down and starting snoring... he fell for it.
6 comments:
you look great!! i love your haircut. how nice that you were able to get it done!! you are a beautiful girl, elisabeth!! and your kids are so darling!!! ( i love that they tricked daddy!!) that happens lots at my house too!! :)
you really are such a cute family! i love the haircut. you look gorgeous. and you have just the jaw line to pull off the "no hair" look too. (i really mean that!)
Your haircut looks so cute! I'm glad you were able to have some fun (aquarium) in the middle of all the tests and operations.
you look great!
I love your new hair cut let me know if I can help out with anything.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new haircut, it is so perfect on you!!! LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment