Enjoying Life's Little Blessings
so cute. katelyn has the brightest smile. that tutu is darling and you did such a good job.
Please post how you made it. I am trying to get Isabelle to be a princess and that skirt would make a cute gift
that is a very impressive tutu. i wish i had a little girl to make one for!
Fabulous job! I can't wait for you to teach me how to make one for London!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so cute. katelyn has the brightest smile. that tutu is darling and you did such a good job.
Please post how you made it. I am trying to get Isabelle to be a princess and that skirt would make a cute gift
that is a very impressive tutu. i wish i had a little girl to make one for!
Fabulous job! I can't wait for you to teach me how to make one for London!!!
Post a Comment