Sunday, July 20, 2008
A love affair with underwear.
Dallin hit a milestone in his potty training process, don’t misunderstand this, he is still in the training part of potty training but he did something like 2 full days without accidents or something like that. So he got to pick out some new underpants, he choose Elmo surfing ones and Spiderman ones. He is so proud. He has been carrying them with him throughout the house. This morning he just laid on the floor in his bedroom stuffing his underpants under his head like a pillow singing softly to himself. When he heard a movie going in the other room he gathered them all up and hustled to the living room to watch a movie surrounded by his underpants. He was a bit disappointed when I told him that his underwear couldn’t come with us to church but he obediently left them on the table by the door and bid them a fond farewell. He was overjoyed when he arrived home and is beloved pants were here to greet him. He hasn’t let them out of his sight since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dallin sounds hilarious. But, I really just wanted to let you know that I finally managed to catch up up on your blog without kids interrupting and I just wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry but you and Cameron - I know this, can make your way through anything...even this. You and the family are in our prayers. I wish we could do more than that...but I love and miss you. Please take good care of yourself. I know Cameron will have his eye out for you, just like always!
love you friend - Brittany
Post a Comment