So far things are going well. I feel pretty good most of the time. Every once in a while I get queasy and in general I am more tired. Friday I set a new personal record for number of planned and carried out naps in one day. I believe I had 5. Generally I plan them it's the carrying out that becomes a challenge. Unlike Cameron I have always been a devoted napper. At BYU my roommate Jessica and I were so dedicated we created a sign to hang on the outside of our dorm room door, as not to be disturbed…. Unfortunately we were our most witty selves as we tried to settle down for our afternoon snooze and the sign did little to divert visitors who could clearly tell we were not sleeping through our gales of laughter. Having children has only deepened my love for naps. And on Friday I got to take a nap with each of them and then two by myself. Katelyn is a cuddler, Dallin is a kicker and Grant falls somewhere in-between. Truthfully I didn’t actually sleep near Grant, he has yet to discover that sleeping in mommy’s and Daddy’s bed is an option. We think it’s best that way.
Louise has been amazing keeping everything running smoothly. She works harder then anyone I know, and doesn’t complain about any of it. We are heading to Naples tomorrow and will be there for a week, we’ll come back in time for my second chemo treatment on Tuesday.
2 comments:
Glad to hear you're doing well and getting plenty of rest. I came across some pictures last week of you and Jessica covered face, hands, and hair with whipped cream, and her on the phone. I should scan them and email them to you. They'll make you smile. :)
I am so jealous of your naps!!! I think I have sympathy exhaustion or something because I am all of the sudden wanting to nap as much as Kayden!! Have fun in Naples, we will miss you!!
Post a Comment