I want to preface this by saying I am still in shock/denial and I don't really know what's going on.
I had a follow up appointment for the procedure that was done almost two weeks ago and the Pathologist found cancer in the mass that was removed. It's called invasive ductal carcinoma, Grade III and is at least 2.0 cm. and honestly that's all I know about it. I am being scheduled for a mammogram, and CAT scan later this week. The Dr has requested a second opinion and that is scheduled for Thursday. so I should know more by the end of this week. I'll do my best to keep people updated... I really don't know what to think or what help to ask for, I just thought everyone should know.
11 comments:
wow, i am so sorry. we will keep you in our prayers.
Elisabeth-John and I will most definitely keep you and your sweet family in our prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Know that you guys are loved and are in our thoughts!
I am so sorry Elisabeth. That is so scary. Please keep us updated the best you can, though we understand you guys have got a lot going on. We, too, will be praying for you.
Hi Elizabeth. I just want you to Know that we are thinking about you. You are a very strong woman. We are keeping you in our prayers. Please keep us updated.
That is so scary! We will also keep you and your family in our prayers.
I hope that everything turns out alright and our family will keep yours in our prayers. I know it is hard right now but keep the faith. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.
Someone once told me that in a situation like this where you don't know what to say, to at least say that. So, I'm sorry but I really don't know what to say. But I'm saying that.
oh, elisabeth...i am so sorry. it is so scary...all the 'what ifs' and not knowing everything. i am sure you have already done this...but just in case, don't forget to get a blessing.
i will definitely be praying for you. love you , girl!
Elisabeth...I am so sorry, you will be in my prayers as well. Hope you'll have more info soon to hopefully give you peace of mind.
Oh goodness! I remember you telling me about your mastitis months ago at institute. I am so sorry to hear this update. We will definitely keep you in our prayers. Good luck and God bless.
Post a Comment