Thursday, June 26, 2008

Crawling



Grant wants so badly to crawl. and he is so close. He has figured out thatif he rocks back and forth he gradually moves forward. Generally at this stage I would be doing everything I could to help him along, unfortinately Katelyn has discovered the joys of Polly Pockets this year and that is just not a good combination. Today when we told Katelyn that she couldn't play with her Pollys in the living room, she replied "Daddy, you Please put Grant away please?" Hopefully she doesn't decide to take matters into her own hands...


3 comments:

Mel said...

that is hilarious! kids say the cutest things! you'll be glad you wrote that one down! :)

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

hahaah kids are so honest and funny!! it cracks me up the things they say!!

rumplejane said...

That is so funnny! Grant looks so big in those pictures. Skyler is wanting to crawl too, and I can't imagine worrying about polly pocket peices. I just have to go behind Bauer and pick up all his bones.