The kids were out of sorts and a bit crabby. Generally when this happens it means it's time to get out of the house. It's sometimes rough getting out the door, but generally by the time we are in the car everyone is in much better spirits and we have a great time.
So Cameron's mom Louise and I decided to take the kids to the fountains.
unfortunately this time was especially bad. not only did they cry going down stairs and as I was buckling them into their seats but they also cried all the way home and back up the stair and into their rooms where they stayed until they awoke from their much needed naps.
Fortunately they did manage to play and be happy for about half a hour at the park. so I was able to get some pictures.
4 comments:
how fun....that would be great to have a park with fountains. too bad we don't live closer, my kids would LOVE this!! glad the kids enjoyed themselves for a while!! :)
we live right by Lagoon, in Farmington and got season passes this summer. there's a big fountain that andersen loves to run through...until he gets trapped when too many spouts go off at once. at which time he freaks out, stands there frozen, and cries until i run in and pull him out. good times!
That looks like a lot of fun. I bet the water is especially nice with the heat you must be having. Your kids are always so cute.
what a good mom you are! Half the time, the thot of what it will be like getting anywhere I want to go makes me change my mind about going.
Post a Comment