Thursday, August 02, 2007

Rings and Princess Dreams




Katelyn has become interested in anything remotely related to princesses including weddings (because they all get married and live happily ever after of course) Last night as I was putting her to bed she stood there looking around for something. When she spotted my wedding ring she said,



"you had that a you got married?"



Yes, Daddy gave this ring to me when we got married.



"oh.... I had one when I get married?"



yep you will get one when you get married.



"oh."



she thought about it for a while then as she jumped into bed she said with a gleam in her eye, " I want lots of them!"
We may have to warn her future husband about this...


3 comments:

Amy Lou said...

I cannot believe how old Katelyn's looking. She starting to look like a toddler instead of a baby.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

That is so cute! I love rings and princess things, too!!
I just love the things kids come up with!!

Natalie said...

She is so darling. I just love those spontaneous conversations! What a sweet girl.