Monday, August 27, 2007
Popsicles
Have I mentioned that Dallin LOVES ice cream... It's incredible, he can eat an entire Popsicle, ice cream cone, or bowl of ice cream faster then anyone I know, without, It seems, getting a headache. This weekend Cameron's parents stopped by for a visit, while they where here we had Popsicles, the push up kind. Dallin sat on Grandma Louise's lap happily eating his Popsicle while Louise pushed it up for him, Her hands got too cold so I gave her a towel to hold it with, meanwhile Dallin who is also holding the Popsicle doesn't seem to even notice that his hands are cold. He finishes in record speed and when he was done his face was dyed the color of the Popsicle. What an amazing kid!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute boy! How funny that the Popsicle turned him blue and red..right in half!! ha ha ah!
Post a Comment