Thursday, August 09, 2007

Cookies

nap time is becoming a sketchy thing for Katelyn, She still mostly naps but it's becoming difficult to put her to bed at night now. Yesterday I decided to try not having her take a nap and she and Dallin fell asleep at 5pm watching a movie while I was getting dinner ready, they woke up at 6:30pm. They were a bit on the grumpy side and Katelyn wanted to make cookies, she loves to cook, especially when there are sprinkles involved... we have tried to make it a policy not to give into little terrorist demands but... they are so convincing especially when you know it will make them happy...
Katelyn's favorite part is adding the sprinkles of course.
Dallin and Katelyn helped decorate, Dallin mostly got to choose some colors. He's not so good a cookie decorating yet, he likes to try and eat the sprinkles while they are in the container.

We only have wheat flour right now so I was a bit concerned about how they would turn out, The kids didn't seems to mind they loved it... at least the loved the frosting...
What a happy guy!


No comments: