Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Packing

Cameron came home early yesterday and needed to run some errands, I was planning to pack and it's always nice when he take at least one of the kids, so I asked Katelyn,

"Would you like to go bye bye with Daddy or stay home with mommy?" and then in an effort to persuade her to go with Cameron I added, "Mommy is going to pack and clean the house"

Katelyn replied, I want a stay home a pack with mommy, I want a pack a same as mommy."

then she ran into the living room which is quickly becoming overcome with boxes pointed at an empty one and shouted, "Look a box, YEA!"

so Katelyn and I stayed home and "packed"

2 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

What a sweet girl!! She wants to help Mommy!:) Don't you just love it??!? Where are you moving? Good luck with packing!

Julia said...

So where are you guys moving to? That's great she wants to help...Aiden loves "helping" mommy do laundry and dishes :) it's always such a joy!