Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dallin's New Car Seat

Dallin was way overdue for a new car seat. He was suppose to move out of his infant car seat almost 5 months and 2 pounds ago. He wanted to be in a big car seat so bad, when ever we would get into the car he would try desperately to climb in on Katelyn's side before she could get there then he would cry as I put him into his seat. we weren't trying to make his life miserable we were just waiting for an amazing deal. Cameron was hoping we could find a car seat that was narrow enough to fit with the other two seats so we wouldn't have to get a van when we have a new baby. Personally I don't think one exists. So today I decided enough was enough, deal or no deal we were getting Dallin a car seat.

He LOVES it. when I brought it into the house to adjust the seat belt to fit he decided to try it out and he and Katelyn spent over an hour climbing and playing on it. we had to constantly remind Katelyn that it was Dallin's seat and she needed to let him have a turn.

He is so happy with his new car seat. He beams up at us as we look at him through the rear view mirror.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth! Remember us from Wymount? I was checking out your blog. Katelyn has beautiful hair!!! I was looking back how did it go from reddish when she was a baby to blond???

BTW, we have 2 boosters and a car seat in the back seat of our car... barely! We haven't moved to the van stage yet.

Good luck with #3. When are you due?