Yesterday as we were walking into the house from the car, I asked Katelyn what she would like for dinner, she announced, "No Food, Just Moo-mees" Dallin joins in with "boo-dee, boo-dee" They got louder and louder, by the time we got to our door and inside they were announcing it at the top of their lungs. I'm sure our neighbors think we are great parents... How did it come to this?
Monday, August 27, 2007
Raising Couch Patatos.
I don't know when it happened, (perhaps while I was writing a blog or checking my email...) but my kids are addicted to movies. The first thing Katelyn says when she wakes up is "I watch a moomee mommy?" I usually insist that she at least eat breakfast, then get dressed and ready for the day before I consent. With Dallin he walks around the house saying "boo-dee a boo-dee" then he grabs our hand and guides us to the TV where he points and says "Melmo watch" which is "I would like to watch Elmo."
Yesterday as we were walking into the house from the car, I asked Katelyn what she would like for dinner, she announced, "No Food, Just Moo-mees" Dallin joins in with "boo-dee, boo-dee" They got louder and louder, by the time we got to our door and inside they were announcing it at the top of their lungs. I'm sure our neighbors think we are great parents... How did it come to this?
Yesterday as we were walking into the house from the car, I asked Katelyn what she would like for dinner, she announced, "No Food, Just Moo-mees" Dallin joins in with "boo-dee, boo-dee" They got louder and louder, by the time we got to our door and inside they were announcing it at the top of their lungs. I'm sure our neighbors think we are great parents... How did it come to this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment