Yesterday Dallin was having a hard time after he had woken up. He wanted something to eat but he wanted me to hold him but he wanted to sit in his seat. he didn't want me to feed him but he didn't want to feed himself... he gets like this when he first wakes up. Finally I decided to put him down at the little table and put the food in front of him and let him figure it out... Katelyn came over gave him a big hug and in the sweetest voice said "I love you Dallin, you're just not being a good listener." He was still a bit upset so she came back and said "Dallin I love you, you're just not being a good listener Dallin." apparently she has heard that a few times...
2 comments:
Motherhood is great isn't it! My girls got " I know"... "I know mommy, I know!" Well they got a few other things too but we can get into that another time :)
sigh, funny the things you say keep creeping back, eh? i am so glad you two set up the blog! now pictures to the emails, wahoo.
Post a Comment