Really? has it been 3 months since I last posted? so sorry about that. we have been pretty busy these last three months. (I still can't believe it's been that long since I've posted) I am the Relief Society president in my ward and have been since January, I like to think that I can still do all the things I use to do but as I'm writing this I have answered 4 RS related phone calls and gathered table decorations for a fruneral lunchon I'm hosting tomorrow, it's late and I was tempted to go to bed after the 4th call but I know that if I don't finish tihs it will sit in the drafted posts for another 3 months or longer. So here I am...
Katelyn "Graduated" from preschool last week. she has LOVED it and besides the lice she has brought home, not once but twice... I have enjoyed watching her expirence school. she is home now and we abslutely love having her around, she and Dallin play constantly together, they love being together. Grant gets to tag along most of the time but he's always the "baby" or the "puppy" in their games so he doesn't have much of a staring roll, but I think for now he perfers it that way. SHe has had two visits from the tooth fairy but that's for another post.
Dallin is our little comidian, he loves making faces, silly noises, falling and ocasionally bonking his head to make people laugh, which may be suprising to those we meet while we're out and about because he wont even look at people let alone say hello. He likes to askes lots and lots of questions, he wants to know why everything is the way it is. tonight during family night he asked "Why did God put ants on the earth if they bit us and hurt us?" He is convinced that we are going to have another baby soon and is constantly talking about "when we have our baby this and when we have our baby that, I've explained to him countless times that mommy doesn't have a baby growing inside her yet, this of course leads to all sorts of questions about how babies get in their mommy's tummys in the first place... fun times....
Grant is gets cuter evreyday. He still hauls his blanket and two puppies around everywhere he goes and likes to show off his two front teeth. He is simply the sweetest little boy. don't get me wrong he denfinately has his two-amd-a-half-year-old moments, but he is always the first to cuddle me and say, "I yove you mommy"
he loves saying the prayer every chance he gets and if ever someone else starts saying the prayer he quickly rushes to say it before the other person can finsh... not one of his most reverent habbits but we still love him. He is growing way, way too fast.



3 comments:
Ahhh, I'm so glad you're back. =0) Even though I've only met Katelyn, and she was 6 months old the last I saw her, I still feel like I know your family, and all the cute little quirks of your children. That's the magic of blogging I guess! =0) And I was starting to miss them, so I'm glad you found a few spare minutes to post. Actually, I'm sure they weren't "spare", you probably had to rip them out of your day using both hands, while children and R.S. sisters clamored for your attention, and housework and sleep stayed elusively in the background. Here's hoping you do something to get yourself fired soon! Love ya!
yay for an update! cute cute kiddos. glad things are going well. did you know Greg and his family are moving to Texas? not sure if it's close to you, but fun to have family a titch closer. :)
awww I miss you. Thanks for the short and sweet post. Anytime you are hoping to get away from RS calls please post. (Or if you're thinking, "gee, I need to get some RS calls," then maybe posting will do the trick?)
Post a Comment