Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pre-K Graduation


apparently graduating from preschool has become a pretty big deal complete with caps and gowns and the whole 9 yards.   I can remember in kindergarten making a cap out of cardboard and black construction paper and we thought that was pretty cool. Times have changed.

Katelyn meeting her teacher, Miss McDaniel and the principal Ms Coppin.
the photo shoot


there are two classes in this shot, no Katelyn did not have all those kids in her class.
At the end there were refreshments in the gym for the families and many of her class mate got presents from their families, Katelyn asked why we hadn't gotten her a present. and I told her, "it's fun to celebrate all the fun times we had in preschool but you still get to go to school for a long time and sometimes we don't get presents  for everything we do."
Katelyn and Miss McDaniel, I have loved Miss McDaniel she is such an amazing teacher, Dallin is looking forward to having her next year.

1 comment:

Amy Lou said...

WOW! Times they are changing! But those kids are SO cute!!!