Monday, June 07, 2010

We are Family....

On mother's day I decided I wanted a family picture while everyone was still in their church clothes so we headed out with our tripod and fumbled around with it for a while when our neighbor's daughters came out to take out the garbage,  they were in town for mother's day and one of them just happens to be a photographer.   noticing our struggles with the tripod she offered to take our picture.  sadly our kids don't seem to care who is  behind the camera these days and this was the best shot. still a million times better then we would have gotten left to our own devices.  Thank you Neighbor's daughter who shall remain nameless... mostly because I don't think I ever caught her name in the first place...

6 comments:

Sara Lee said...

Cute family pic. I love the post of things to do. I think I would like to take the picture a day challenge first. I nearly already do that. As far as the book, maybe I'll start with a children's book first.

Heidi said...

Elisabeth I love your dress!! It's so pretty.

Kirstin said...

You're family is cute, even when making silly faces. We get to see the "full character" although I am sure, sometimes, that you'd like to have a mantle hanging quality one. Your hair looks super cute, by the way.

Searls Stuff said...

Lovely picture!

Julia said...

I love it! You guys look great! You sound like you definitely have your hands full at the moment.

Stephanie said...

Great family picture. I would like to tell you family pictures get easier as the kids get older...like my kids age...BUT NO!! We still can't get a great picture of everyone. I need to to learn to photo crop!! Miss you so much! Your hair looks adorable!