If you ever find yourself scrambling to move out of the way so you don't get whacked with a fishing pole while trying to keep a hot dog hooked to the end of a fishing line, you might be taking your kids fishing for the first time. that's what I found myself doing this Saturday as we attended the annual children's fishing competition. they provided the fish, poles and bate, all I had to do is bring the children. The kids loved it and had a great time. The family next to us appeared to be veterans and caught one fish after another. But thankfully we didn't catch anything... I'm really not sure what to do with a dead fish. We even won a prize at the raffle, a new tackle box, complete with tackle. so now next time we go fishing, with Cameron hopefully, we will be all prepared with real looking fake bugs even.
No comments:
Post a Comment