That's right, Cameron matched in Temple Texas doing radiology. so we need to start practicing our "howdys" and Y'alls" Cameron fell in love with Temple when he went for his interview in January. and where is Temple you might ask? it's about an hour north of Austin TX, more or less right in the middle of TX. the current population is a little over 60,000. Temple is home to more physicians per capita than any other community in the nation. ... pretty impressive huh, are we are going to add to that number... sort of, I"m sure residents will be leaving, so actually we are keep that number alive.
I am a bit bummed to be leaving family and friends. We have loved living in Tampa, we love being close to family and we love the friends we have made here.
we will be moving sometime in June. if you know anyone from that area let me know, I have a million questions to ask.
we will be moving sometime in June. if you know anyone from that area let me know, I have a million questions to ask.
some pictures from Match Day.
Grant and Cameron enjoying some after "match" relief.
Dallin with Great Grandpa Bennett
9 comments:
Congrats to Cameron! And Elisabeth, I love that short, sassy hair! Looks great :) I'm sure it is nice to have it coming back in!
DO you remember the Forbushes from 114th Ward? They were in the Austin area...I think it's called Hutto. They might be a good resource with questions. Congrats on the match! What a great opportunity. I'm sure you'll love TX--because all of my friends who have lived there only have good things to say about it.
congratulations!! it must be such a relief to know where you're headed, but sad to leave everyone, like you said. also, you look fantastic, elisabeth! are you feeling as good as you look? your hair is so curly! crazy!
Yay for Texas!
What a cute header picture too.
I am so happy for you guys! You have a beautiful family! Your kids are so grown up. I can't believe it!
Congratulations on the match!
Congratulations to you guys! We are sad to see you go, but know that this is good for your family! You all look so happy and Elisabeth, you look great. I am so happy for you all!
Congratulations to your family! Tampa will miss you, but you will be much closer to Monica Cole. Do you keep in touch?
Match day sounds like something that happens in a science fiction novel. It sounds scary.
Post a Comment