Now that I am finished with radiation and can admit that I am trying to lose weight we have been making our appearance at the gym again, this morning it didn't happen, I had planned on it, I even got my gym clothes on, and the kids had their shoes on. That's how serious I was, until I sat down to check my email, and then check out some blogs, then work on a project on the computer, and then i wanted to finish this beading project I'm working on. The kids were playing so nicely and next thing I knew it was lunch time, and much too late to go to the gym and get naps in, so I attempted to do a Pilates DVD and that lasted 6 minutes and ended because all of my kids were "excercising" with me and somehow managed to maneuver themselves so they were actually on top of me, , I know resistance training right?
While I was making lunch the kids decided to play dog. Katelyn wanted to be the dog and Dallin be her little boy and Dallin wanted to be the Daddy doggie and Katelyn be the mommy doggy and Grant be the baby dog, so after some debate that's what they agreed to do. it was so cute, we ate a doggie dinner, on the floor with water dishes and all. I think that makes up for not going to the gym, don't you?
Grant really wanted to get down and eat on the floor with the others, he just didn't want to revert to crawling again, so that was as close as he got and then I gave him his "doggie dinner at the table.
When I asked for a doggie face this is what I got. they aren't exposed to too many dogs.
Dallin, attempting to roll over, I think.
Katelyn with her "water dish"
my excuse for not going to the gym is my kids runny nose, and here is the proof, Gross huh?
5 comments:
You have a darn cute family. :) And I love the family pic at the top of the page!
YEA!!! We are so glad that radiation is done! Your kids are sure cute (love the new family picture)
You guys are so much fun. The doggie dinner definitely makes up for not working out. I'm an enabler. ;)
This must be what they call the dog days of summer! Cute Family
you are soooo good with your kids. you have and think of so many different and creative ideas! you need to send me a few tips on things to do with my kids! it looks like you do something for them everyday. they are so lucky and blessed to have you.
Post a Comment