Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Modest is HOTTEST!





My miamaids are in charge of the midweek activities this month for Young Womens, so we decided to plan a modest is hottest night. We invited the girls to bring clothes that they have made modest by either adding a layer or sewing on sleeves or whatever. Then we had a fashion show. It turned out to be so fun.

Cherry and Kelsey on the catwalk



Sister Grow and Alex getting ready to Stuart their stuff.



our DJs sister Johnson and sister Williams


Amy and Diane, doing a final pose.

3 comments:

Brie said...

Great Pics! I love Marie's face in the strike a pose picture! classic!

Heidi said...

Do I see....? Is it possible....? Is that.....CURLY HAIR??!! Wahoo! Your hair is coming in curly! Won't this be fun. =0) What's your calling in young women's?
Love yur guts!

angelalois said...

I work in YWs too! Woo hoo! Sounds like an awesome night.