it's been a busy week for us, we've had swim lessons,
Dallin refuses to even touch the water, but we take him every time and try to encourage him. he sits on the edge of the pool and cries or glares.
It's so tempting to just toss him in the water, but I restrain myself.
she likes to wear the little "bubble" because everyone else in her class wears one even though she doesn't need it and she always swims terribly after she's had one on.
Grant is kept a save distance from the pool in the YMCA nursery, completely oblivious to the fact that he could be having fun in the pool.
I stubbed my toe on Tuesday, my little pinkie toe and it hurts, I have a bruise that goes all the way around it like a toe ring, it would be cute if it didn't hurt so much.
hum what else happened this week.... oh yeah, I went to Joann's and bought some supper cute fabric to make an Easter dress for Katelyn and a skirt for me, I'm so in love with it.
I stubbed my toe on Tuesday, my little pinkie toe and it hurts, I have a bruise that goes all the way around it like a toe ring, it would be cute if it didn't hurt so much.
hum what else happened this week.... oh yeah, I went to Joann's and bought some supper cute fabric to make an Easter dress for Katelyn and a skirt for me, I'm so in love with it.
we are teaching the young women to sew, we are making aprons, some of them are good and others have never seen a sewing machine in action. it's fun though. it has rekindled my love for sewing so I'm spending a lot of time trying to sew, it slow going because my kids would love to be in the middle of it and try their darnedest to "help" so I have to try and distract them with something, then sneak into my room to sew a bit then after they wonder back there again I have to distract them again, it keeps me busy and at the end of the day I haven't accomplished much, but hey, that's ok I'm still enjoying life.
Katelyn and Dallin have been so cute playing together this week, they have this game that they play where they pretend they are going to different places together, mostly made up places, they pack all their toys into their back packs and go to a room in the house, unload the bags and set up a cavalry of toys then move to another room to set up more toys, it's funny to watch them interact with each other, they play well together and completely destroy the house in the process.
Katelyn and Dallin have been so cute playing together this week, they have this game that they play where they pretend they are going to different places together, mostly made up places, they pack all their toys into their back packs and go to a room in the house, unload the bags and set up a cavalry of toys then move to another room to set up more toys, it's funny to watch them interact with each other, they play well together and completely destroy the house in the process.
Grant is in a funny stage, he loves to wave to things, sometimes he waves to people but he especially loves waving to dogs and birds. Ducks are his favorite. he loves dogs, we were at the playground yesterday and he caught sight of a dog and starts running as fast as he can, waving his arms wildly calling to the dog as loud as he can, personally I think it would be a terrifying sight for a dog but he stood there and received his pats like a good dog. the owner suggested that Grant might need a dog of his own, I don't see that happening anytime soon though, so for now he will just have to terrorize everyone elses dogs.
Cameron is in a busy rotation, he is up and out the door by 6am which also happens to be the hour the kids have been waking up for me...coincidence? I don't think so...
1 comment:
What the heck? did you get a new camera or something?? All your pics are so great, your kids look like models and Cameron looks like a stud, especially in this post. But maybe that's cuz you're all just so dang cute in real life...i dunno, i haven't seen you in a LOOONG time :) I think the Lord gives people cancer who have perfect families cuz what else would you struggle with? Your kids are too cute to give you grief and you have a handsome doctor husband! Haha,,,seriously though, i love you guys and am glad you're done with treatments and you're moving farther west. Maybe we'll actually get together some time!! I need to check your blog more often!!
Post a Comment