don't get me wrong, I am grateful that it only takes a bit more effort to bend over and clean the countless messes a three and one and a half year old can make, and that I'm only mostly out of breath lugging these two up and down three flights of stairs multiple times a day, I just hope that after I have this baby, who has not been named, that these people wont still be wondering if I'm 6 months pregnant.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
You're how far along?
Apparently I don't get very big with my pregnancies... although you would have to convince my legs, back, and expanding sides of that. just this week 4 different people on 4 different occasions have expressed their surprise that I am due in a week, yes one week. Dallin's pediatrician was concerned about some things she heard while listening to his heart and wanted to set up a follow up appointment in a few week to check it out, so I informed her that I was due in a week and asked if I could do it at one of the new baby appointments, she looked at me in shock and said she didn't think I was more then 6 months along. and then at the grocery store the check out lady had to ask if I was pregnant because she didn't want to offend me if I wasn't, generally at 9 months people don't have to wonder about that anymore. You get the picture.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah...wish i had that "problem" too! :) mine is the opposite. when i had 6 weeks to go it seemed that everyone was like..."so...any day now huh?" oh well. with only 2 weeks left, i haven't gotten as many comments..so maybe i have leveled off. either way...it'll be worth the little guy we get!
I was thinking that same thing when I saw your pics the other day! You look totally fabulous for being 9 mos. pregnant. And, honestly, in that picture of you holding Dallin, it's hard to see that you're even pregnant. Like you said, I'm sure you FEEL pregnant every day now--but at least you look great until the end!
Post a Comment