I have spent several nights awake thinking about how I could plead my case for being induced with this baby. you see I've been induced with each baby, Katelyn because I was on heparin, a blood thinner (I had to give myself shots in the stomach twice a day for the entire pregnancy plus 6 weeks after... fun times) and Dallin because my labor was so fast with Katelyn... 4 hours from the time they started the Pitocin to when she was born. my labor with Dallin was 3 hours so now that we live 40ish minutes from the hospital I thought I had a good case. so at my appointment on Friday, I had the script planned out, the fast labor and long distance, unfortunately I'm still only dilated to 1.5 cm and so my doctor just reassured me that I would be fine and to just come in as soon as the contractions became at all regular.
as I was driving home replaying our conversation, wondering what went wrong I remembered that I had forgot to mention that Cameron's current rotation is a hour away so I would have to drive myself to the hospital, while in labor and that I had two kids I needed to get down 3 flights of stairs and then drop off at some one's house before I could come into the hospital... perhaps I will have to mention this at my next visit... that is of course if I don't go into labor before then...
as I was driving home replaying our conversation, wondering what went wrong I remembered that I had forgot to mention that Cameron's current rotation is a hour away so I would have to drive myself to the hospital, while in labor and that I had two kids I needed to get down 3 flights of stairs and then drop off at some one's house before I could come into the hospital... perhaps I will have to mention this at my next visit... that is of course if I don't go into labor before then...
so basically it looks like I will have to be like every other woman and wait for my body to decide to go into labor on it's own.
No comments:
Post a Comment