Monday, July 20, 2009
where did we go wrong?
not a day goes by when I don't hear frantic screams of "Grant made a mess, mommy come quick!" Today was much like every other day. I let the kids paint with watercolors and sure enough before long" Mommy, Grant made a mess!" Grant had indeed make a mess, He managed to spill the black water used to clean their brushes all over the table. no big deal. It cleans up easy enough. as I wiped up the mess Dallin turns to me and says "mommy, what did we do wrong with Grant?" I thought it was funny that I would be having this conversation about a one and a half year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is awesome! And a perfect picture of Grant. He's a cutie.
Your kids are full of the best one liners.
Post a Comment