There are a lot of thing I have missed about Tampa, hefting one or two small children up 3 flights of stairs, and then going back for the third who suddenly became limp after realized that she was the only one not being carried isn't one of them. but I have missed having those extra calories burn off doing this everyday activity. My children, ever concerned about my well being and not wanting me to waste away, or worse do the exact opposite among other things they insist on going for a "walk" everyday. I'm usually the only one actually walking, the children are all riding bikes. we found these bikes a various garage sales, Katelyn's princess bike for $15 Dallin's for $2, and Grants for $1. I love garage sales!
2 comments:
Those are pretty sweet garage sale finds!
Grant on a big wheel is precious!!!! It would be so nice to live in a neighborhood whee you can actually walk on the sidewalk and not worry about the traffic!
Post a Comment