Dallin is 100% convinced that his name is Dallin Elisabeth.
Katelyn's middle name is Elisabeth and she loves it, she talks about it all the time. Whenever she hears the name Elisabeth, she'll state matter-of-factly, "I is Elisabeth too, I is Katelyn Elisabeth Smith"
now Dallin chimes in "and I is Dallin Elisabeth." When we tell him his name is Dallin Robert Smith he looks at us with that knowing smile that says you're pulling my leg and says, "Wait a minute, not Dallin Robert, that's silly I is Dallin Elisabeth, not Robert, that's silly."
and no matter how many times we correct him he is sure we are teasing him.
5 comments:
This is too cute...In a few years he will die when reads this and discovers he wanted a girly middle name!!
hee hee. he sounds cute. :)
that is hilarious! i laughed so hard!
I haven't checked your blog in a while and I have missed a lot. Your kids are adorable. I love the stories that you put on here of them.
Hi elisabeth! This is maria hatler. I got one of your emails and it had your blog address. I can't believe how big dallin is. your kids are so cute. Tell cameron we said hi. If you want to check out our blog its
marmathat.blogspot.com
Keep in touch
Post a Comment