Katelyn and I get along great. She is exactly the way I was as a little girl. I am constantly seeing images of myself as a young girl when I see Katelyn prancing around the house as a beautiful princess in distress, singing "princess" songs at the top of her lungs and sneaking other people's food even when she has as much as everyone else among other things. We understand each other. our greatest moments of contention is every night before bed (for obvious reasons, She needs sleep and doesn't realize it until she is dreaming) and every morning when I approach her with a hairbrush in hand. after fighting Katelyn for the umpteenth time to get a brush through her golden locks , I decided to resolve the problem with scissors. I cut about 4 inches off thinking that her hair would maintain it's beautiful perfectly formed curls just shorter...
Monday, April 07, 2008
Hair Today Gone Tomorrow
Katelyn and I get along great. She is exactly the way I was as a little girl. I am constantly seeing images of myself as a young girl when I see Katelyn prancing around the house as a beautiful princess in distress, singing "princess" songs at the top of her lungs and sneaking other people's food even when she has as much as everyone else among other things. We understand each other. our greatest moments of contention is every night before bed (for obvious reasons, She needs sleep and doesn't realize it until she is dreaming) and every morning when I approach her with a hairbrush in hand. after fighting Katelyn for the umpteenth time to get a brush through her golden locks , I decided to resolve the problem with scissors. I cut about 4 inches off thinking that her hair would maintain it's beautiful perfectly formed curls just shorter...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment