Grant is in this amazingly adorable stage where he smiles, laughs and coos and just about everything, he loves to grab our fingers, sometimes at night I wrap his hand around one of the crib rails to make him think he holding my finger while he sleeps.
He loves holding things, when he reaches out and manages to touch something unexpected you can see the delight in his face as he tries to figure out how to pick up and hold whatever it is he's touched.
he has recently had to give up nursing and has been a real trooper about it.
I still find myself trying to overfeed the poor kid, he is still the spit up king, and now his diaper smell like... well, like a dirty diaper. Overall he has made the switch like a champ, and now when he sees that bottle coming he kicks, and grunts just like he used to when he knew I was getting ready to nurse him.
He laughs at just about everything especially when Katelyn is doing a princess prancing dance and Dallin is stomping. He loves those guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment