Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rolling Over


at 3 and a half months, Grant has entered the rolling stage. I put him on his tummy and he decided that he would rather be on his back so he flipped himself over, so naturally I wanted to see if he would do it again, he did, again and again and again. gnereally my kids roll once on accident and then don't figure out how to do it on purpose until after they are an accomplished crawler. Grant seem to be the exception.






2 comments:

Mitzi Kemp said...

Oh my goodness - I love these pictures of Grant!! Get that middle one framed - it's adorable!

Mel said...

so fun to see another boy the same age as kyler! they are doing similar things, but look so different! (kyler weighs 17 lbs already!)how big is grant? glad you took some time so share these pics!