Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fun lovin'

Katelyn and Dallin still love their baby Grant. Dallin especially loves giving hugs and kisses, stuffing in binkies, and cuddling (also known as farocious smoothering). Grant is still getting use to this sort of love, it's an aquired taste I suppose.
and Katelyn just beams when Grant is awake especially when he is smiling, which is becoming more and more the case... of course you wouldn't know it in these pictures,

Cameron is such a wonderful daddy. the kids love it when he comes home. Talk about him all day while he is at school."a daddy a do a do-ol aday?" yep Daddy went to school today? He tomming home anight? Yes he'll be home tonight. The dialogue continues much the same throughout the day and if ever they see anyone with a backpack. "They do a do-ol like Daddy?" yep they probably go to school, just like Daddy. I think it may be a shock for Katelyn when she starts school and daddy isn't in her class going to school with her. hopefully by then Cameron will be done with medical school.


I think he's had his fill of lovin'

No comments: