Friday, January 18, 2008
3 Cute kids
I can't go anywhere without getting at least a few comments about having three kids. I never know what to say to people about it, so if you have any great ideas... let me know.
I love having all of my children. they do keep me busy, and I do need a nap everyday, and they don't always let me take that nap. nor do they readily agree to clean up their toys, and at times they make the task of leaving the house an excruciating experience but they are also amazing. they give me kisses when I've had a bad moment. most of them run jump and fling their arms around me when I come home from something. they are so loving.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the new pictures! It looks like you are staying busy, and enjoying most of it. We can't believe how big your kids are getting! One day, we will have to meet Dallin and Grant. We send our love!
Your kids are so cute. I love to read your stories about them. I have no idea what to say about having three kids because I only have one - but I would like to have like 6 so we better get cracking at some good one liners huh?
By the way...
I just wanted to let you know our new address is:
jaredanddelia.blogspot.com
Just say with a smile - "I'm the nanny and you won't believe how much I get paid!" :)
hi, I am sorry if this is a bit weird, but I found your page through Mel Mealeys. I was a Chemistry TA with Cameron at BYU and I am one of Mel's good friends.
I read this blog and I could not help to think about it. It really got me thinking about a Time out For Women, by deseret book that I attended and they talked about being proud of being a mom. It really got me thinking about this blog as our family grows and we live outside of Utah, adn you do get questions. I realized we need to be proud of our "calling" and reply positively. so my replies would be..."Yes, aren't I lucky?" or "Yes, look at how blessed I am!" something along those lines. I really think we need to be a force for good and stand up for the goodness of mothers.
Anyway, sorry for the novel. It just got me thinking. You guys have a cute family.
Post a Comment