Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mother's Day

This mother's day was a bit different then mother's days in the past.  Cameron and the children picked me wild flowers from a near by field.  I had forgotten about wildflowers, Florida doesn't have wild flowers at least not south west Florida.  the day started out a bit rough, I got up early to make some last minute preparations for our special mother's day lunch for the RS sisters. It was a lunch/ visiting teaching conference. The kids soon woke up crying wanting their breakfast, I went to work getting each one what they wanted, Grant needed the blue bowl, Dallin had to settle for the blue spoon and Katelyn was content with the yellow bowl but only if she could have the yellow spoon too, which of course was dirty,  nothing a little soap and water can't fix.  as soon as everything calmed down Cameron came out of the room apologizing because he had forgotten it was mother's day.    The rest of the day was busy.  during Sunday school my presidency set up the lunch and served up each plate, we planned for 65 sisters and we had close to that many.
Randi, on the left in blue is my 2nd councilor, and Sarah, across from her in black and white is my sectary, Donna, below on the right, in blue is my 1st councilor. I would be completely dysfunctional without them.  they are the best!

The 3 blonds in this picture make up most of the primary presidency,  they are fantastic.

doesn't it look like they are having fun?  and who wouldn't getting to eat an amazing lunch instead of teaching or going to class. while the guy take over the responsibilities of nursery and primary.
ok so these aren't the most flattering of pictures, it was a quick snap and not very well thought out, I'll do better next time.

No comments: