I wanted to post something but we haven't had much excitement around here, unless you count potty training Grant. Yeah I know, give the kid a break, he's not even 2 yet. Really he's doing pretty good. He only has accidents multiple times a day... maybe we should work on taking away his pacifier first? Seriously though he is doing fine, He wakes up dry most mornings so I'll offer him a treat if he sits on the potty, he always has to clarify, "ruit nacks" He wants to be sure he is getting a whole bag of fruit snacks if he is going to spend his valuable time sitting on the potty.
Dallin thinks he deserves fruit snacks every time he goes potty too. we've told him that if he goes potty at the same time as Grant then he can have fruit snacks too. so we often find him encouraging Grant to drink more water so he can go pee pee on the potty. Dallin's pretty good at getting what he wants. (isn't that a funny pictures? he wanted to make some crazy faces and this was one of them.)
Katelyn doesn't care about fruit snacks or going potty, all she wants to do is swing. (not one of her best hair days)
2 comments:
Those pictures of your kids are classic! I love them!
I am SO sorry you are being put through the ringer again. I am glad to hear everything is okay right now.
Your house is so open and beautiful! How exciting! I really like how yo painted the kids room. I love that green! I can't believe you guys crowded around that little table for so long. I bet it feels so good to be comfortable in your own home again. Phew!
Elisabeth, I am so glad to hear that the mammogram results cam back ok. What a nerve-wracking experience that must have been for you! I love reading your blog--your kids are so adorable and have such fun personalities. And you are an amazing mother and I feel so inspired to be better. So thank you for that! The house looks really great, too!
Post a Comment