Saturday, August 22, 2009

Katelyn's new adventure


Katelyn is starting Preschool on Monday, and truthfully I'm kind of emotional about it. I always imagined I would be excited for her to embark on this adventure but it makes me sad to think I won't get to hang out with her all day. we have a lot of fun together especially at nap time when we have one on one quiet time together. and now she will be in school every day from 7:45am-2:45pm,

I am heart broken and have kind of started planning when I'm going to pull her out. that's terrible, I know, but I got her sign up and registered before I realized it was all day by the time I realized Preschool was all day she had already gotten a cute little note from her teacher and now there's no turning back.


she is beyond excited, we met her teacher yesterday, Miss McDaniel's, she is young a cute and has been teaching for 3 years, Katelyn already loves her. and she already has her backpack packed and sitting by the front door so we don't forget it. Katelyn is going to Love school but we are sure going to miss her.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Sweet LOVE! All day preschool? Is it every day? How is that different than kindergarten? What do the kids do that don't have preschool, once they get to kindergarten and all the other kids are already reading and doing advanced trigonometry? Sheesh! I guess it's true what they say: "Kindergarten is the new First Grade"