Katelyn, loves having her hair done, the more elaborate the better, she's willing to sit for hours and hours as I find creative ways to do her hair, and she loves everything I create.... ok so the truth is, she hates it. ok "hates" is a strong word, she has a strong dislike for it. In fact she runs away screaming if I so much as glance her way with a hair brush in my hand, she really really really doesn't like having her hair brushed, but least you think that I am an insensitive mom who takes no consideration for the thoughts and feelings of my 4 year old, it's only the actual brushing out that she hates, um, "dislikes" once that is over with I can play with her hair as much as I please.... as long as there is a movie playing and I finish before the movie becomes uninteresting. and since there is no way that I would let my daughter out of the house without her hair at least brushed, I don't think I am ruining our relationship forever by trying out cute styles. hopefully we don't both end up in counseling because of this train of thought.
so here are some pictures of some of her cutest, and um, most "creative" hair styles.
17 comments:
Okay first of all I still can't believe how much Katelyn looks like you!! And WOW fancy hairstyles!! I love them!! Please, PLEASE move over here and do my daughter's hair for me......and maybe mine. =0) Love you oodles!
So cute!!!Her hair is always adorable!
WOW!! Elisabeth holy smoke....can you teach classes?!?! My girls would love it if I would do that! :) Katelyn is such a pretty girl!!
I am so impressed. Her hair is gorgeous. I am dreaming of the day Lia's hair becoming long enough to play with. It is long enough to do the rubber band magic, but nothing else. We're working on that.
you are a WIZARD with hair!!! if i ever have a girl. she's going to suffer through a life of head bands and uneven pony tails! and kaitlin is such a pretty model!
ok 1) what a beautiful little girl and 2) you're SUPER creative with the hair! WOW!
Lis, I am sending all my future little girls to you to do their hair.
That is AMAZING!
I think you should let the boys' hair grow out just to have more heads with which to display your talents!
Wow! I'm impressed. And to think I was proud of myself for just being able to do a bun for Allie's dance recital... The girls generally don't get much more than a ponytail. :)
I love them. It gives me some good ideas if Isabelle's hair ever grows
Her hair is so beautiful. You are really talented Elisabeth!
Gorgeous! I don't think I need to say more but, Elisabeth you've definitely got a knack for it!
Can you PLEASE teach me how to do that!!! Better yet, can you come and do Ava's hair for me?
Beautiful!!
Your daughter could be a model, and you could be one of the best and creative hair dresser.
I've been a constant disappointment to my girls in the hair department since you left our house. When you were here, even the teachers and staff at their school wanted to know who had been doing their hair. You are so good! It's fun to see pictures of your darling daughter with similar bows and clips like we have in our house now too :)
--Rachelle
I am so impressed by your creativity. Rachel hates having her hair combed as well. I get her to sing me primary songs while I comb hers, but my does never look as nice as yours.
Ok, if I ever have a girl, I know where to come for advice on hair! Wow!
You are quite talented. Hair has come a long way since Kirstin was a little girl and I french braided and corn rolled her hair. I loved doing it and she loved getting pretty.
Post a Comment