Cameron's brother Jordan got married to Jenny on April 25th in Utah and we had an open house for him in Naples on May 1st. It was a beautiful day and I think everyone had a great time. We are so excited to have another sister/aunt join the family.
Jenny with the girls. Lauren, Kathryn, Baby Hannah, Emily and Katelyn. They were all excited for "Princess aunt Jenny."
Thanks to Louise there was plenty of great food. Grant had so much fun eating to his hearts content, he was a complete mess by the end of the night.
Cameron loves to play with the kids, he and Katelyn had a great time goofing off together.
Katelyn loves Jenny and was thrilled when Jenny offered to let her wear the veal.
Dallin seems to be very attached to Jenny, anytime Jenny left the room he would come find me and ask where she went. When she went to change her clothes Dallin asked about her and I told him she was changing, he said, "I want to watch Jenny change!" I said, "I don't think Jenny is quite ready to have 3 year old watch her get dressed" to which he exclaimed, "but mommy I want to." I was insistent and in the end he was content to wait and sit on her lap as she opened gifts.
2 comments:
Love this post because Jenny was one of the girls on my floor when I was an R.A in Hinckley hall in 2002/2003. I'm with Dallin, Jenny is the best! The kids look fantastic, what a special day!
these pics are so good! and your children are adorable! i love making them smile in sacrament!
Post a Comment