I know you have all been dying to see pictures of the house we are buying, and here it is in all it's full housey glory. We are excited to leave the apartment style living behind and have a back yard with a fence and a front yard with a sidewalk, talk to me in a few weeks when I realize that I haven't taken care of a yard in.... hum.... forever and I might be singing a different tune, but for now we are excited.
Front View
Backyard


This is the kitchen, obviously, they will be leaving the fridge and a play set in the backyard, very exciting!

Dining room or I guess it would be classified as the eat in kitchen... I think.

it's 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1600 square feet, it has beautiful roses, and it's own mailbox. apparently Temple TX is big on cluster, mailboxes like an apartment complex. Truthfully it wasn't a major selling point but hey its something.
It's near one of the best schools in Temple, and 2 miles away from Scott and White Hospital where Cameron will be living. We thought it would be nice to be close so he would feel welcome to visit us every once in a while.
I completely forgot to take picture of the inside while we were walking through it so we did a drive by shot the morning after we made an offer, we were heading to the airport so we didn't have time for much else. but I've downloaded some pictures from the Internet, or I should clarify, Cameron downloaded some pictures from the Internet, I've never actually done that before, so I'm not even going to pretend that I know how it's done so don't ask me.

This is the kitchen, obviously, they will be leaving the fridge and a play set in the backyard, very exciting!

Dining room or I guess it would be classified as the eat in kitchen... I think.
living room, the bright door leads to the back yard and the red room in the back is the master bedroom, we are planning to take out the carpet in this room and put in wood flooring to match the kitchen, I'm really excited about that.
cute huh? we'll take pictures when we move in with our furniture, or what we bring of it, we will need a table and couches... so if you happen to know anyone......
plus I would really like to replace the kids beds and dresser but it's not totally necessary so more then likely it wont happen.

3 comments:
I love the nice big kitchen!
I have a friend in my ward who is moving to Temple, TX. Her husband got a podiatry residency at Scott and White.
That's the cutest house ever!! I'm so envious, can I buy a house next door? That would be delightful, we could traipse back and forth like the good ole college days of yore, slumber parties and fun outings.....and the kids could hang out too. =0)
Honestly though it looks great. Does it have a sprinkler system? I want to see a picture of the play set too. When do you guys move in??
Nice house! I like it.
Post a Comment