I had my first appointment with the radiologist. everything went well, I had been warned beforehand that she was "scary" so expecting the worse she seemed fine to me. she explained a bunch of things that I had heard before, so nothing new, they highly recommend radiation because of the size of the tumor and my age, I will have radiation everyday for 5 weeks, I can't lose or gain weight during that time, (so sad, I really was planning to put on a few pounds this month.... oh wait maybe that was last month... ) it will feel like a sunburn, you know, the usual stuff I had never heard of before I started this whole process. it should be great times. can't wait to start.
Cameron has his Tampa interview tomorrow, they invited us to go to a dinner with the residents tonight, Amy Sharp came over to watch the kids, she is amazing! but the boys were both screaming as we were walking out the door. unfortunately as we were going down the steps I realized I forgot my hat, but I couldn't go back and get it because I couldn't make it harder then it already was for Amy or the boys, so I went without. my hair is starting to grow back but it's certainly not at the stage where I'm comfortable going to an interview dinner without something on. oh well, it went fine, and I think it was more disturbing for me then anyone else in the room. I think most people can tell I wouldn't choose to have this crazy short hair but you never know...
3 comments:
You are so brave. We love you!
I'm cheering for you in Utah, Elisabeth! I think you're brave and long-suffering and remarkably positive considering everything you've been through. Keep it up!
You need to take a picture of your growing back hair...I want to see how it looks :) PLEASE!!! Besides Cameron gave you a nice new camera
Post a Comment