Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One treatment left... but who's counting?



I went in for my 7th chemo treatment yesterday. Cameron was on call and at the hospital all night so Louise got to come and sit in the green "visitor" chair and watch me drifted in and out of consciousness as the Benidryl takes it's toll.


Me and Benidryl don't get along... don't get me wrong it's a much better relationship then I have with Chemo but it knocks me out. I feel it's effects instantly. my body feels like someone has placed one of those magnetic vests that you wear at the dentist office when you get your teeth x-rayed on it. my head gets all foggy and my speech starts to slur.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

wow, you've got a head scarf for every shirt! How long did that take you to match up? Sheesh! The set backs of cancer, huh. I don't even have socks to match every outfit. =0)

Unknown said...

Hi Cameron and Elisabeth, my name is Andre Pieterse. I was the BP when Marcelle (Matzopoulos) Stark went to BYU. I just saw her photos on the web and would love to make contact with her again. Her family and my family were very close but we moved away to New Zealand and now live in Australia. my email address is andrepieterse@bigpond.com. Would you be so kind as to give her my email address. i would appreciate it so much.

I love your pictures and wish you all the best. May Heavenly Father's richest blessings be with you and your lovely family.

Andre