Monday, October 13, 2008




Katelyn turned 4 a few weeks ago. she is getting so big and she knows it. She has transitioned from a toddler to a preschooler. She loves coloring, painting, reading, coloring, playing, watching movies and coloring some more. she is a precious and beautiful little girl.






to go with the princess theme we had the kids, big and small, plant a kiss on the frog prince. here is everyone getting ready to pucker up.






The short kids of this group were kind of at a disadvantage, because the frog was a bit high for them. Thankfully I forgot to hand out prizes so no one lost....




midway through the party Carrie Halverson noticed no one was taking pictures and she asked if I would like her to take pictures of the party. I had completely forgotten about the camera, so it is thanks to her that we have any of these shots.




she wanted a princess themed birthday party, that is up until it was time to pick out the cake then she wanted Dora. unfortunately for Katelyn, we already had princess themed party stuff so we "discussed" it and she settled with a Cinderella cake.




as is typical with birthday parities for this age, she had plenty of help blowing out the candles




a few of our honored guests, From left to right Cameron's Cousin Jen is holding Grant. Calvin and Blake who are Jen's son and husband. Talia and Solana friends from Temple Terrace and Marie and Thomas Patrick friends from the ward.







this is the before and after shots. I wish it were easier to tell but in the after picture she is a mess, she has dirt all over her face and clothes she even tore her dress (don't worry, it's completely fixable). She had a great time.

This pictures were taken by Stephanie. Thanks!


6 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't believe how beautiful Katelyn is!

Natalie said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!! Happy birthday Katelyn!!!

cindave said...

what a pretty princess! looks like the party was tons of fun! that cake was awesome. glad you were able to compromise. :)

Amy Lou said...

Elisabeth - I must say you have got some of the most adorable kids in the world...and I'm not just saying that because I'm their aunt.

PinkiMimi said...

What a beautiful princess. It looks like it was a wonderful and fun party. Happy Birthday Katelyn!!

Heidi said...

I just noticed Katelyn's hair, HOW did you do that??? That's so pretty, and it looks DANG complicated!!