Thursday, October 02, 2008

Delayed

Fortunately I feel pretty good this week.

Unfortunately I didn't get Chemo on Tuesday as planned



Fortunately the Taxol doesn’t make me sick or tired, just a little sore.



Unfortunately it apparently lowers my blood platelet count significantly


Fortunately I don’t feel any different when my platelet count is low



Unfortunately there isn’t anything I can do to increase my platelet count except delay chemo.


Fortunately I have Louise here to help with the kids







Unfortunately my kids are still crazy

7 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

you crack me up, Elisabeth. Sorry that your platelet counts aren't acting how you need them too....eventually, right! Have a great weekend.

Blackwell Fam said...

you are hilarious. I love you.

Julia said...

You totally crack me up! Love this post. Hope the platelet count goes up soon!

cindave said...

little delays are not appreciated, but at least you get another week of feeling pretty good, right? i hope. thanks for your comment on my blog - it was good to hear from you. love ya!

Jenny said...

I love this post...so sweet. So is all this doing what it is supposed to? You are still in our prayers...love you

Brie said...

so funny! Grant makes the best faces!!!

Mother 25 - 8 said...

That was a funny funny post Elisabeth! ANd loved Stephanie's work with her 4th birthday pics!