Sunday, September 07, 2008

Grant's First haircut.



Although the mullet look is cute and I'm sure it's going to make a comeback we decided to risk the biggest fashion mistake of our life and give Grant a haircut.
Grant loved siting in the sink and turning on the water.


it has become a tradition for Cameron to cut the boys hair. I had planned to cut Grant's hair weeks ago but I wanted Cameron to be able to do it and truthfully I wanted pictures of his first haircut. I did cut Dallin's hair not too long ago and although I did an amazing job, Cameron had to touch it up the next day... oh well.



my short haired boys. This picture of Grant and me was taken at the surgery center where Grant has his circumcision, and that's another story.

1 comment:

cindave said...

he looks so cute! i love the haircut.