A friend taught me to make these beautiful bows and as is my nature I have gone crazy making bows to match Katelyn's outfits. I love it! and the best part is she loves it too. she will sit for me to do her hair.. as long as there happens to be a princess movie on... then she loves to look and see how beautiful she is.
4 comments:
These pictures are adorable!! The bows and the hair look FABULOUS! Great Job!
Dang Elisabeth those are gorgeous! That is some seriously cute hair and I'm quite jealous that she will sit that long because even with a movie Layna screams when I touch her hair and Livvy refuses anything that is not a ponytail or simple version thereof (such as a half ponytail) or straight. So, anyway good for you and her and very fun! :)
That's crazy! How do you do that? I have a hard time with a pony tail, I've never even ATTEMPTED a braid, and you've got corn rows up the WAZOO going on! You need to teach me! Also how do you make the pretty bows? Do they clip on or tie on?
You've got cute kids, that's for sure!
I promise to sit still so you can play with my hair :) This is beautiful...gorgeous...great job...
Post a Comment